Andy C Wuhraizer's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"So who is "the real you" when it comes to homosexuality? The person who says "I am h…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Nov 10, 2010 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Andy C Wuhraizer

"I am not obsessed with anything but what is not right in the sight of God and has be…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Sep 8, 2010 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"What I have learnt over the many years as a christian is that when a person allows t…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Aug 18, 2010 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"The same silly and inconsistent argument again! Lord have mercy! There are prostitut…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Aug 18, 2010 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"Halleluyah! Isnt that all we,ve talking about? Transformation! Where is the transfor…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Aug 7, 2010 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"Hahaha! My brother! Are you sure you know the Lord? Are You sure you are working for…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Aug 7, 2010 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"If you are so concerned about social issues that spiritual issues dont matter, then…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied May 1, 2010 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

""Social Negative views" What is socially positive about a homosexual relationship? T…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied May 1, 2010 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"If there werent sellouts like you, the gay brothers and sisters will find more help…"

990 Jan 20, 2013

"Hello Gerald Palmer The homosexual! Sorry I missed your supposedly "insightful" comm…"

990 Jan 20, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service