Prophetess Sandra Dukes, a.m.'s Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Praise God - Thank you - God bless"

Prophetess Sandra Dukes, a.m. replied Dec 29, 2009 to "LET GO OF" and "SEVER TIES WITH"

2 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Prophetess Sandra Dukes, a.m.

"Amen God bless you Evangelist"

Prophetess Sandra Dukes, a.m. replied Nov 29, 2009 to Apostle Adrienne Williams has invited you to the event 'Sunday Morning Manna Teleconference

5 Nov 29, 2009

"God bless you"

Prophetess Sandra Dukes, a.m. replied Nov 28, 2009 to Apostle Adrienne Williams has invited you to the event 'Sunday Morning Manna Teleconference

5 Nov 29, 2009

"Amen Prophet Becton ! God bless you, my brother, honorable Prophet of God ."

Prophetess Sandra Dukes, a.m. replied Oct 18, 2009 to Good God Sunday Morning with AnointedWorks sd - Praise & Prayer part II of The Flame The Source

2 Oct 18, 2009

"Dr. Roy Kennedy Farley, Jr Bless you Pastor . Dr Howard gave me most of the informat…"

Prophetess Sandra Dukes, a.m. replied Sep 22, 2009 to From the Desk Of Minister Sandra Dukes, A.M. Part III..."Coming to the Lone Star State..."

3 Sep 22, 2009

"You are welcomed woman of God. Have a wonderful and blessed week."

Prophetess Sandra Dukes, a.m. replied Sep 22, 2009 to From the Desk Of Minister Sandra Dukes, A.M. Part III..."Coming to the Lone Star State..."

3 Sep 22, 2009

"Praise God ! Thank you Dr. Farley,Jr . God bless you and I thank you. I deeply appre…"

Prophetess Sandra Dukes, a.m. replied Sep 8, 2009 to A Work in Progress for Edification

9 Sep 8, 2009

"Dear Prophet Becton, Praise God ! I praise Him in His Infinite Wisdom for placing yo…"

Prophetess Sandra Dukes, a.m. replied Sep 7, 2009 to Prayer

2 Sep 7, 2009

"The Glory of God Ephesians 1:20-22 Dear Father, God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the F…"

Prophetess Sandra Dukes, a.m. replied Sep 4, 2009 to A Work in Progress for Edification

9 Sep 8, 2009

"God bless you and thank you. I pray that you have speedy success in all that you do…"

Prophetess Sandra Dukes, a.m. replied Sep 3, 2009 to A Work in Progress for Edification

9 Sep 8, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service