AMECHI GODSON's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello dear Angela, I thank you for the points you raised in your post. It is absolut…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 31, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Dear Dr. Sarah, After reading through your comment, i think this verse in the Holy S…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 27, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"ok"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 27, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I enjoyed reading your scriptural references. Thanks."

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"If no other thing, i admires your unique personality expressed by your way of constr…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 26, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"My dear, i think one of the greatest problem facing the church is the issue of using…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 25, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"My dear, this your fresh revelation from '"God', i am skeptical of, course, God cann…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 25, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Going through your arguments, it makes a lot of incoherency, I would not say much th…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 24, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Hello my dear, when you emphasized on commandments, which one are you referring to?…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 24, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"My brother, I enjoy your points of argument, references and emphasis . i think that…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service