AMECHI GODSON's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"1 COR. 5:5; Now, the day of the Lord is that day of evaluating believers work on ear…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 24, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Like i earlier said, there will always be disagreement in the body of Christ. And th…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 23, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"This is one of those mind troubling situation we face in the Christian circle.People…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 23, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Yea, the Holy Spirit is our ultimate teacher. But He also chooses and give gift to h…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Ephesians 1:10; the word, Oikonomia, means administration, dispensation, management.…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 22, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I think you made serious and convincing arguments. Some human logics are nothing but…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 22, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"My dear, you points of argument amuses me sometimes. Try to do ALL things and see ho…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Thank you for such characterization of me, i am humbled by it. It doesn't prevent me…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 21, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Christianity is not a religion but a relationship. To be a christian may look deroga…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 21, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Salvation which is by faith alone in Christ as the Savior is different from turning…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service