AMECHI GODSON's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"In addition, the Bible did not call salvation a temporal experience but eternal. Tha…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 21, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"The circumstance is the gospel and a non-meritorious act of faith alone in Christ Je…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 21, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Great contribution. If only believers would allow Scripture to interpret itself, how…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I agree, we are not to judge others salvation, and allow the Sovereign God his prero…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"You know, when one is so full of himself, he thinks that he is holier than others. H…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"It is not our business to figure out those who died without confessing those sins we…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Painfully we quote scriptures but do not know the full impact of it. Salvation is no…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Unfortunately my dear ignorance of doctrine has been a serious issue in Christianity…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"My dear, thank you for your good piece. However, i would like to remind you that no…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 19, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Through the grace of God I hope to answer most of your concerns and doubt about bein…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 15, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service