AMECHI GODSON's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"One of the over-arching challenge to the body of Christ is a sincere distortion of d…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 13, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Perfection is on the other side of life. We all have foot of clay on this present ev…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 11, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"That's wrong. Theology means Bible study, study of God. Without studying one cannot…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 10, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"There are benefits in some of the Theological Colleges, but i don't think it is a cr…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 10, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Oh thanks. All i am saying is that TRUTH runs parallel, it doesn't cross. Either of…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Thanks, but all i want to let you know is that TRUTH IS NOT RELATIVE BUT ABSOLUTE. W…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Sometimes, i literally cry for the body of Christ, especially when i read or hear wh…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Look my friend, it is not our business to find out those who really confessed or bel…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Friend, i do not have all the answer. I am what i am by the grace of God. I know tha…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 9, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Thank you, but you need more enlightenment. The parable of the prodigal son and his…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 9, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service