AMECHI GODSON's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"HELLO, CAN ANY ONE EXPLAIN FROM BIBLE WHAT UNPARDONABLE SIN IS?  "

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 8, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Logically, you repent before salvation. Repentance means a change of mind ( pleroo i…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 8, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I am beginning to understand your theological perspective. I think i would not go ah…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"My friend, you use scripture to interpret scripture. For a believer, absent from the…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Hello, those Scripture you quoted in Revelation, you cited it out of its context. I…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Even if the prodigal son failed to come back it will NEVER, EVER, CANCEL the biblica…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 7, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"The greatest challenge facing the church is ignorance of christian doctrines. First,…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 6, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Yes, salvation is eternal. If it can be lost, then, it is no more eternal. Don't for…"

AMECHI GODSON replied Jul 5, 2011 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service