Child of the Kingdom's Discussions (1,062)

Discussions Replied To (990) Replies Latest Activity

"Does all of the gospel Mogulling and Ministry advancement lead up to the salvation o…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jan 21, 2010 to "Is Your Ministry A Mogul Production? ... Building a 21st Century Ministry Through Advance Technology!"

5 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"That's a thought Newview. We actually teach our children these things as part of the…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jan 21, 2010 to The Day the Music Stopped Playing......An end times drama.

12 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

"Thanks Newview. My husband does all of the video work and he was actually anointed b…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jan 21, 2010 to The Day the Music Stopped Playing......An end times drama.

12 Mar 4, 2010

"Newview, that scripture scares me. (oooo!) We better be careful of the sacrifices we…"

12 Mar 4, 2010

"Hello Newview, Yes I did the voice narration for the video. Thanks and God Bless yo…"

12 Mar 4, 2010

"Thank you Pastor Bell. God Bless."

Child of the Kingdom replied Jan 18, 2010 to Martin Luther King Jr I HAD a dream. DO YOUNG BLACKS DISRESPECT WHAT HE STOOD FOR?

69 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Angeline Williams

"Amen Reverend. Amen. Our young people today have it so easy that they can't relate t…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jan 15, 2010 to Martin Luther King Jr I HAD a dream. DO YOUNG BLACKS DISRESPECT WHAT HE STOOD FOR?

69 Jan 19, 2010

"Yes they do James. Why is this? Have any ideas James."

Child of the Kingdom replied Jan 15, 2010 to WIVES, SUBMIT TO YOUR HUSBANDS by Watchman Nee

9 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by newview

"This subject of submission is a hard pill to swallow for today's over inflated egos.…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jan 15, 2010 to WIVES, SUBMIT TO YOUR HUSBANDS by Watchman Nee

9 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by newview

"Wonderful Testimony Angeline!!!! You can't refute the changing power of our Lord and…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jan 15, 2010 to Martin Luther King Jr I HAD a dream. DO YOUNG BLACKS DISRESPECT WHAT HE STOOD FOR?

69 Jan 19, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service