Child of the Kingdom's Discussions (1,062)

Discussions Replied To (990) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Dear sister in Christ. We are doing fine and Grace is wonderful. I am just enj…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Dec 22, 2009 to What's wrong with the name of Jesus? Please tell me bible scholars.

22 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"Not defensive at all. But guess what, the language of heaven is not Hebrew."

Child of the Kingdom replied Dec 22, 2009 to What's wrong with the name of Jesus? Please tell me bible scholars.

22 Dec 23, 2009

"I know who he is. He's the same yesterday, today and forever."

22 Dec 23, 2009

"This video was submitted by Mr. Ivery this Thanksgiving Morning and it made my heart…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Nov 26, 2009 to Died in Childbirth: A sister in Christ, of Mount Pleasant, Texas Lynn Ivery, was laid to Rest this past Saturday.

10 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"I couldn't resist posting this. Praise God for this wonderful blessing. Glad to be h…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Nov 24, 2009 to Where's EW?

13 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

"I sent you a message Newview. Check your inbox."

Child of the Kingdom replied Nov 5, 2009 to Died in Childbirth: A sister in Christ, of Mount Pleasant, Texas Lynn Ivery, was laid to Rest this past Saturday.

10 Nov 26, 2009

"You may contact Mr. Ivery Addison first at his email address. He can give you his ph…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Nov 5, 2009 to Died in Childbirth: A sister in Christ, of Mount Pleasant, Texas Lynn Ivery, was laid to Rest this past Saturday.

10 Nov 26, 2009

"Thanks to everyone for your concern. Patience is a virtue and I thank God he has giv…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Oct 26, 2009 to Where's EW?

13 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

"Minister Jenine Said: Thank you for this comment. This is all I ever wanted to achie…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Oct 15, 2009 to THE SIN ON BPN….WE DEBATE OURSELVES INTO SIN….GOD IS NOT PLEASED AND I REPENT…WHAT ABOUT YOU?…..

66 Oct 15, 2009

"Satan! You can't touch this. You can get what you want, but loose what ya had. Los…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Oct 15, 2009 to Have You Any Profound, Funny or Just Plain Great Quotes By Preachers or Any Church People?

5 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service