Child of the Kingdom's Discussions (1,062)

Discussions Replied To (990) Replies Latest Activity

"These stories are very true. I don't need to fabricate a story to make a point. If y…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jun 15, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

"Sister Fugett objects to anyone who doesn't attend assemblies or church buildings. D…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jun 15, 2009 to Is the church full of Whining Babies?

20 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"Evangelist, please understand that we are not suggesting that we be fashion police b…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jun 15, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012

"Evangelist, please understand that we are not suggesting that we be fashion police b…"

163 Mar 1, 2012

"Amen brother MarQuiese, They would cease to exist."

Child of the Kingdom replied Jun 15, 2009 to Is the church full of Whining Babies?

20 Aug 28, 2009

"Evangelist Lisa Kyles seem to understand where I am coming from and obviously sees a…"

163 Mar 1, 2012

"No one that I know tries to clean the fish before catching. I continue to say that m…"

163 Mar 1, 2012

"AMEN, we hate sin and not the sinner. I don't care what a person has done we are to…"

163 Mar 1, 2012

"The Lord Chastises those whom he Love. Love is not always soft and fluffy but can so…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jun 15, 2009 to Believers, Pastors and Bishops Overruling God’s authority. It don't take all of that.

32 Jun 15, 2009

"THIS IS WHAT JESUS EXPECTS FROM HIS CHURCH. Ephesians 5:27 KJV That he might prese…"

163 Mar 1, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service