Child of the Kingdom's Discussions (1,062)

Discussions Replied To (990) Replies Latest Activity

"My reference to the scripture, And I will kill her children with death was merely to…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jun 15, 2009 to Believers, Pastors and Bishops Overruling God’s authority. It don't take all of that.

32 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"My reference to the scripture, And I will kill her children with death was merely to…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jun 15, 2009 to Believers, Pastors and Bishops Overruling God’s authority. It don't take all of that.

32 Jun 15, 2009

"When I am referring to preaching about sin I am not referring to pulling one individ…"

32 Jun 15, 2009

"In response to your question, Where did Yeshua say that He will kill her children wi…"

32 Jun 15, 2009

"I never knew that preaching the word of God was demeaning people. When my childhood…"

32 Jun 15, 2009

"My statement about the word whoremonger was in response to Altha's statement that pe…"

32 Jun 15, 2009

"My statement about the word whoremonger was in response to Altha's statement that pe…"

32 Jun 15, 2009

"Ephesians 5:5 KJV For this ye know , that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor c…"

32 Jun 15, 2009

"It is really something how things are justified in our churches today. Old mothers a…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jun 13, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

"If you consider calling a Child of God who has done you no wrong, not Christlike an…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Jun 13, 2009 to Holy Ghost filled Saints of God is it?

7 Jun 13, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service