Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene's Discussions (2,745)

Discussions Replied To (2644) Replies Latest Activity

"Which covenant are we talking about when it comes to baptism?"

Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene replied Dec 24, 2011 to "TQ" (Trivia Question) "Who was the first to be baptized in the bible?"

30 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Maurice Edwards

"You have twisted the context of their meaning! Moses told us that man shall not live…"

Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene replied Dec 6, 2011 to Theory Removed: "The Catholic Church"

46 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Rev. Anthony R. Watson

"You made a statement yesterday that I didn't respond to (computer problems). I would…"

Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene replied Dec 6, 2011 to Theory Removed: "The Catholic Church"

46 Dec 7, 2011

"If you really read my post, you would understand that I have no problem with the aut…"

Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene replied Dec 5, 2011 to Theory Removed: "The Catholic Church"

46 Dec 7, 2011

"If we wanted to go further into the subject of Oral Tradition, we can look at Jude's…"

Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene replied Dec 4, 2011 to Theory Removed: "The Catholic Church"

46 Dec 7, 2011

"Scripture can concretely prove such, but the problem is your perception of what the…"

Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene replied Dec 4, 2011 to Theory Removed: "The Catholic Church"

46 Dec 7, 2011

"You cannot say that it was not inspired. Say what you really mean, that it wasn't "w…"

Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene replied Nov 29, 2011 to Theory Removed: "The Catholic Church"

46 Dec 7, 2011

"Thats right, and it is the Written Word that I have used to show you that the Church…"

Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene replied Nov 29, 2011 to Theory Removed: "The Catholic Church"

46 Dec 7, 2011

"Amen"

Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene replied Nov 29, 2011 to Where are the Fathers in the Gospel? .

12 Nov 29, 2011

"OK, just making sure here. I nearly got lost on this and this is my own subject! LOL"

Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene replied Nov 29, 2011 to Theory Removed: The Council of Nicea (325 A.D.)

25 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service