Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.'s Discussions (408)

Discussions Replied To (368) Replies Latest Activity

"But "after you believed" you were sealed, and that seal cannot be broken by somethin…"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Jan 13, 2009 to

just now

"And I pose this question to you also I like Lobster, but if I eat it then I would co…"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Jan 12, 2009 to

just now

"The very people the Law was given to couldnt keep, so how can you? Again like Paul s…"

just now

"The bible does not say that we are sealed, as in we cannot get out of something. It…"

just now

"But if Christ was the only one who could be fully obedient to the Law, not even His…"

just now

"So here it is I like lobster, so are you saying that if I eat lobster God will send…"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Jan 12, 2009 to Why do I being a gentile need to follow the Mossaic Law?

115 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Tanisha Cook

"I never said that IS what they believe. It was mentioned earlier! But if it were tru…"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Jan 12, 2009 to The Seventh Day Adventist What do you think of there bible beliefs? Are they right about the Sabbath.

58 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR

"Question, if Jesus (Yahshua) paid the sin debt in full, if He was the ultimate sacra…"

just now

"But if they believed that Jesus was really the Archangel Micheal then that would mak…"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Jan 12, 2009 to The Seventh Day Adventist What do you think of there bible beliefs? Are they right about the Sabbath.

58 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR

"But there is no salvation in keeping the law. If you attempt to keep the law you wil…"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Jan 12, 2009 to Why do I being a gentile need to follow the Mossaic Law?

115 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Tanisha Cook

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service