Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.'s Discussions (408)

Discussions Replied To (368) Replies Latest Activity

"So bring me your understanding of Paul and Peters argument? Because it's clear to me…"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Jan 11, 2009 to Why do I being a gentile need to follow the Mossaic Law?

115 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Tanisha Cook

"I dont understand God gave the Torah or the Law to the Jews. I have the expressed pr…"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Jan 11, 2009 to Why do I being a gentile need to follow the Mossaic Law?

115 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Tanisha Cook

"WoW! That was pretty deep, I never in all of my times reading Matthew noticed that i…"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Jan 11, 2009 to When do you recieve the Holy Spirit?

16 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.

"Was that a question directed to me?"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Jan 9, 2009 to When do you recieve the Holy Spirit?

16 Jun 2, 2009

"Ok so to play devils advocate why is that some believe that after you recieve Christ…"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Jan 8, 2009 to When do you recieve the Holy Spirit?

16 Jun 2, 2009

"Everyone, is dealing with a women being called Bishop but no one is dealing with tha…"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Jan 7, 2009 to IS IT GOOD FOR UNMARRIED PERSON TO BE ELECTED AS A BISHOP? ,SHOULD A WOMAN BE CALLED AN APOSTLE OR A BISHOP?

81 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"Thats a good word reverend, my pastor says the same thing to me. Thats why the bible…"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Jan 6, 2009 to Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

"I've heard every other scripture reconciled in a way tht points to the accepting of…"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Jan 6, 2009 to Where I Stand on Women Preachers

17 Jan 25, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service