Prophet Jeromy A. Smith's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"The fact that we are passive in regeneration is also evident when Scripture refers t…"

Prophet Jeromy A. Smith replied Jul 14, 2012 to Is "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" the first evidence of being filled with The Holy Ghost?

78 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Rev. Darryl Miller

"i agree prophetess and i encourage you to side with scripture. The fact that we are…"

Prophet Jeromy A. Smith replied Jul 14, 2012 to Is "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" the first evidence of being filled with The Holy Ghost?

78 Dec 9, 2014

"you failing to see the answer to your question isnt tongues its being born again...."

78 Dec 9, 2014

"Here is scripture to show you repentence and salvation isnt a result of free will bu…"

78 Dec 9, 2014

"Sir i only said i was in agreement with Todd, that you dont half to speak in tongues…"

78 Dec 9, 2014

"a careful study of scripture will show you amans will is enslved to his or her natur…"

78 Dec 9, 2014

"repentence is a fruit of the spirits moving upon a person. John 3 verses 3 and 5  "

78 Dec 9, 2014

"poor theology? becasue of bad theology many people that call on the name of jesus an…"

78 Dec 9, 2014

"wouldnt you agree the spirits groaning for Our adoption as sons should be first befo…"

78 Dec 9, 2014

"Sir it sounds like you dont understand the bibles postion in Regeneration. a quick s…"

78 Dec 9, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service