altarcalljohnnelson's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"evangelistjohnelson i have to be honest galations5 this is for the church manefestat…"

altarcalljohnnelson replied Jul 19, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"i am going to make it plain ball  for jesus donot ball for the devil if you focus yo…"

altarcalljohnnelson replied Jun 29, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"this conversation is vain let GOD BE THE JUDGE OF THIS WINS SOULS AND STOP ASKING CR…"

altarcalljohnnelson replied May 10, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"one of the reasons woman should wear dresses is to protect the men jesus adressed th…"

altarcalljohnnelson replied May 7, 2012 to WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

1049 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

"i loose the bondage of bondage spirit we castout bondage spirits in the authority of…"

altarcalljohnnelson replied Apr 21, 2012 to Daily Prayerline

1 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by altarcalljohnnelson

"this is a very touchy subject it is according to your teaching jesus taught that a d…"

altarcalljohnnelson replied Dec 6, 2010 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"jay z grow up without direction his father was not in his life to teach him church h…"

altarcalljohnnelson replied Jul 30, 2010 to Jay-Z empire state of mind verse

1 Jul 30, 2010

"all you have to do is call the name of jesus and you are saved read acts16 if you be…"

altarcalljohnnelson replied Jul 30, 2010 to i want to walk closer to god

1 Jul 30, 2010

"pray for pastor bacons family salvation pray for gilead shalete israeli soldier who…"

altarcalljohnnelson replied Jul 30, 2010 to New Forum Category - Prayer Requests

21 May 5, 2012
Reply by elisabeth(plzz pray 4my HEALING)

"thank you brother for your devotion to the work of jesus christ and winning souls to…"

altarcalljohnnelson replied Jul 26, 2010 to ORDER OF THE EASTERN STAR / SLEEP OR SEE PART 3

11 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Anthony

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service