Mark H. Stevens, Th.D's Discussions (373)

Discussions Replied To (187) Replies Latest Activity

"The Catholic Church knows its own history. Here is how tithing got back into the Chu…"

Mark H. Stevens, Th.D replied Apr 7, 2009 to The New Covenant Church is Neither a Building Nor a Storehouse

4 May 26, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

"I thank God for the 3 of you! We need to pray for one another...we will not be popul…"

Mark H. Stevens, Th.D replied Feb 11, 2009 to Wake Up People!

6 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Mark H. Stevens, Th.D

"Hi Bro Busby, I think we have a duty as ministers to always stand fro the truth. It…"

Mark H. Stevens, Th.D replied Feb 10, 2009 to Wake Up People!

6 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Mark H. Stevens, Th.D

"It wasn't a retorical question...but thanks for the input!"

Mark H. Stevens, Th.D replied Feb 6, 2009 to How Can a Person Be Possessed?

2 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

"What if your pastor is ignorant? This is often a problem, I had a pastor that discou…"

Mark H. Stevens, Th.D replied Jan 19, 2009 to Ministers MUST be TRAINED

9 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by James Pierce

"It is Ok to disagree, that is what men do. You are still my brother. Weak men don't…"

Mark H. Stevens, Th.D replied Jan 9, 2009 to Why Don't Men Like Going to Church?

28 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"I am in the COGIC and too many COGIC churches have these types of Pastors, They usua…"

Mark H. Stevens, Th.D replied Jan 9, 2009 to Why Don't Men Like Going to Church?

28 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"I agree there are many reasons, I have been a minister for almost 30 years, and I ha…"

28 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"I disagree because men serve in the military and do it all the time, the problem is…"

28 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"I disagree because men serve in the military and do it all the time, the problem is…"

28 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service