Bishop R.G.Mallory's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"The reason Jesus was manifested was to destroy the works of the devil. The Law was i…"

Bishop R.G.Mallory replied Sep 14, 2009 to Would You Support a Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual,Church?

28 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"First the Question went from a question to a diatribe about Republicans.....somebody…"

Bishop R.G.Mallory replied May 28, 2009 to Would You Support a Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual,Church?

28 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"Evangelist the Point made still stands untill the christ makes that pain go away the…"

Bishop R.G.Mallory replied May 15, 2009 to

just now

"Is not the the pain of child birth still there? Redeemed and all tongue talking Holy…"

Bishop R.G.Mallory replied May 15, 2009 to

just now

"Elder Byron thank you for the way you put it...I pastor and women do wear pants in m…"

Bishop R.G.Mallory replied May 12, 2009 to WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

1049 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

"Repentance is the Foundation on wich we build our relationship with God! The first m…"

Bishop R.G.Mallory replied Apr 7, 2009 to THE TRUTH MUST BE PREACHED.

4 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by prophetessELIZABETH M FONCHAM

"Amen And Amen again"

Bishop R.G.Mallory replied Jan 22, 2009 to How to know if an opportunity to preach is for you?

19 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"Well the only pattern we can follow is the word. Did any of the Apostles agonize in…"

Bishop R.G.Mallory replied Jan 22, 2009 to How to know if an opportunity to preach is for you?

19 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"AMEN; I second the motion.either we all sink or we all swim what ever we do we will…"

Bishop R.G.Mallory replied Jan 21, 2009 to Should Preachers of the Gospel live like a KING?

83 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by evangelist pastor susie houston

"The only problem I have with what you have said, is for so long people have lived, w…"

Bishop R.G.Mallory replied Jan 21, 2009 to Should Preachers of the Gospel live like a KING?

83 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by evangelist pastor susie houston

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service