Bayo Afolaranmi's Discussions (199)

Discussions Started (200) Replies Latest Activity

LIVE ABOVE BOARD

Dearly Beloved, LIVE ABOVE BOARD “Here I stand. Testify against me in the presence of the Lord and his anointed. Whose ox have I taken? Who…

Started by Bayo Afolaranmi in Preaching and Teaching

0 Mar 3, 2014

SEEK THE LORD NOT RELIGIOUS PLACES

Dearly Beloved, SEEK THE LORD NOT RELIGIOUS PLACES “This is what the Lord says to the house of Israel: ‘Seek me and live; do not seek Bethe…

0 Feb 25, 2014

LOVE IS THE THEME

Dearly Beloved, LOVE IS THE THEME “Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God!” (1…

0 Feb 17, 2014

WHAT IS REAL LOVE?

Dearly Beloved, WHAT IS REAL LOVE? “This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our…

0 Feb 10, 2014

WHERE IS YOUR GOD?

Dearly Beloved,WHERE IS YOUR GOD?“God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth” (John 4:24 NKJV).Ordinarily, a…

0 Feb 2, 2014

DO NOT BE A FOOL!

Dearly Beloved,DO NOT BE A FOOL!“The fool has said in his heart, ‘There is no God.’ They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, ther…

0 Jan 27, 2014

SODOMY: THERE IS NO OTHER WORD FOR IT

Dearly Beloved, I had it in mind to base my message for this week on a particular theme, but the recent outcry against Nigerian government…

1 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by franc goss

DO NOT SADDEN GOD!

Dearly Beloved, DO NOT SADDEN GOD! “Behold, I am pressed under you and I will press you down in your place as a cart presses that is full o…

0 Jan 13, 2014

THE BLESSED ONE OF THE LORD

Dearly Beloved, THE BLESSED ONE OF THE LORD “Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of thewicked or stand in the way of sinner…

0 Jan 6, 2014

OUR PRAYERS FOR YOU IN THE YEAR 2014

Dearly Beloved, OUR PRAYERS FOR YOU IN THE YEAR 2014 Praise the Lord for witnessing another year 2014! As usual, Opeyemi (my wife) and our…

0 Jan 2, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service