Bayo Afolaranmi's Discussions (199)

Discussions Started (200) Replies Latest Activity

WHAT IS YOUR FOCUS?

Dearly Beloved, WHAT IS YOUR FOCUS? "The seventy-two returned with joy and said, ‘Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name.’ [Jesus…

Started by Bayo Afolaranmi in Preaching and Teaching

1 May 3, 2010
Reply by A.W. Bowman

DO NOT LET YOUR HEARTS BE TROUBLED

Dear Beloved, DO NOT LET YOUR HEARTS BE TROUBLED "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me…. Do not let your hear…

0 Apr 25, 2010

YOUR ENEMIES WILL NOT DIE (A Rejoinder)

Dearly Beloved, YOUR ENEMIES WILL NOT DIE (A Rejoinder) "Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and do not let your heart be glad when he st…

0 Apr 11, 2010

YOUR ENEMIES WILL NOT DIE

Dearly Beloved, YOUR ENEMIES WILL NOT DIE "As King David approached Bahurim, ...Shimei son of Gera... cursed as he came out. He pelted Davi…

0 Mar 28, 2010

NO CURSE, BUT...

Dearly Beloved, NO CURSE, BUT... “No misfortune is seen in Jacob, no misery observed in Israel. The LORD their God is with them.... There i…

0 Mar 21, 2010

"LISTEN TO HIM!"

Dearly Beloved, "LISTEN TO HIM!" "Peter said to Jesus, ‘Lord, it is good for us to be here. If you wish, I will put up three shelters-one f…

0 Mar 14, 2010

IS EVERYTHING AGAINST YOU?

Dear Beloved, IS EVERYTHING AGAINST YOU? "Their father Jacob said to them, 'You have deprived me of my children. Joseph is no more and Sim…

0 Mar 6, 2010

"WHO IS BOLU?"

Dearly Beloved, "WHO IS BOLU?" "‘A son honors his father, and a servant his master. If I am a father, where is the honor due me? If I am a…

0 Feb 27, 2010

DILIGENCE, IT IS!

Dearly Beloved, DILIGENCE, IT IS! "Bezalel son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah, made everything the LORD commanded Moses; wit…

0 Feb 22, 2010

THE REAL VALENTINE

Dearly Beloved, THE REAL VALENTINE "This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our…

0 Feb 14, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service