Bayo Afolaranmi's Discussions (199)

Discussions Started (200) Replies Latest Activity

SUFFERING IS INEVITABLE

Dearly Beloved, SUFFERING IS INEVITABLE “For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you…

Started by Bayo Afolaranmi in Preaching and Teaching

0 Oct 21, 2013

FROM BARRENNESS TO FRUITFULNESS

Dearly Beloved, FROM BARRENNESS TO FRUITFULNESS “I waited patiently for the Lord; And He inclined to me, And heard my cry. He also brought…

0 Oct 14, 2013

LORD, DISMISS US WITH THY BLESSING

Dearly Beloved, LORD, DISMISS US WITH THY BLESSING “The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious…

0 Oct 7, 2013

THE OUTWARD APPEARANCE

Dearly Beloved, THE OUTWARD APPEARANCE "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at th…

0 Sep 30, 2013

WHO OWNS YOUR CHURCH?

Dearly Beloved, WHO OWNS YOUR CHURCH? “...I will build My church...” (Matthew 16:18 NKJV). “...I write so that you may know how you ought t…

0 Sep 23, 2013

YOUR SITUATION WILL NOT OVERCOME YOU!

Dearly Beloved, YOUR SITUATION WILL NOT OVERCOME YOU! “But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Isra…

0 Aug 13, 2013

WHERE IS YOUR HOUSE?

Dearly Beloved, WHERE IS YOUR HOUSE? “Whoever hears these teachings of mine and obeys them is like a wise man who built his house on rock”…

0 Aug 7, 2013

DON'T GIVE UP!

Dearly Beloved, DON'T GIVE UP! "God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and t…

0 Jul 27, 2013

SINCE JESUS CAME INTO MY HEART

Dearly Beloved, SINCE JESUS CAME INTO MY HEART “Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold,…

0 Jul 22, 2013

DO YOU NEED TO ASK FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT?

Dearly Beloved, DO YOU NEED TO ASK FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT? “Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit w…

0 Jul 15, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service