Bayo Afolaranmi's Discussions (199)

Discussions Started (200) Replies Latest Activity

MOTHERS DESERVE MORE HONOUR!

Dearly Beloved, MOTHERS DESERVE MORE HONOUR! “A capable, intelligent, and virtuous woman — who is he who can find her? She is far more prec…

Started by Bayo Afolaranmi in Preaching and Teaching

0 May 12, 2013

ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN VOICE

Dearly Beloved, ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN VOICE "Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ" (1 Corinthians 11:1 NIV). "Join with…

0 May 5, 2013

"IS IT TOO LATE?"

Dearly Beloved, "IS IT TOO LATE?" "The children born during your bereavement will yet say in your hearing, 'This place is too small for us;…

0 Apr 29, 2013

EVERYTHING?

Dearly Beloved, EVERYTHING? "So they pulled their boats up on shore, left EVERYTHING and followed him" (Luke 5:11, NIV). "But all those thi…

0 Apr 24, 2013

O JESUS, I HAVE PROMISED

Dearly Beloved, O JESUS, I HAVE PROMISED “You are my portion, O Lord; I have promised to obey your words” (Psalm 119:57 NIV). “As they were…

0 Apr 16, 2013

DO YOU RECOGNIZE HIM?

Dearly Beloved, DO YOU RECOGNIZE HIM? “‘Woman," [Jesus] said, ‘why are you crying? Who is it you are looking for?’ Thinking he was the gard…

0 Apr 8, 2013

JESUS CHRIST IS ALIVE!

Dearly Beloved, JESUS CHRIST IS ALIVE! "I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of de…

0 Mar 31, 2013

ARE YOU GROWING SPIRITUALLY? (Part 3)

Dearly Beloved, ARE YOU GROWING SPIRITUALLY?  (Part 3) “…grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 3:18…

0 Mar 25, 2013

ARE YOU GROWING SPIRITUALLY? (Part 2)

Dearly Beloved, ARE YOU GROWING SPIRITUALLY?  (Part 2) “…grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 3:18…

0 Mar 18, 2013

ARE YOU GROWING SPIRITUALLY?

Dearly Beloved, ARE YOU GROWING SPIRITUALLY? “…grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 3:18 NIV). Gro…

0 Mar 11, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service