Rev. Kelvin "Besodeiah" Broadus's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Brother, I would not say being overweight is a sin, in an of itself, but depending o…"

Rev. Kelvin "Besodeiah" Broadus replied May 12, 2009 to IS BEING OVERWEIGHT A SIN?

8 May 13, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"Is this a question about the church or an attack on the Republican party -lol-? Wel…"

Rev. Kelvin "Besodeiah" Broadus replied May 8, 2009 to Would You Support a Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual,Church?

28 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"And what is wrong with the fraternities or sorrorities? I don't belong to any, yet I…"

Rev. Kelvin "Besodeiah" Broadus replied May 5, 2009 to Michelle Obama Joins Alpha Kappa Alpha. A must Read

6 May 5, 2009
Reply by Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon

""BUT HERES THE TRUTH..." You really didn't say anything much different than I did,…"

Rev. Kelvin "Besodeiah" Broadus replied Apr 15, 2009 to Single, Saved.....and Struggling!

6 May 7, 2009
Reply by Chris Burke

"It can be rough, especially if you've "partaken of the forbidden fruit" already. Yet…"

Rev. Kelvin "Besodeiah" Broadus replied Apr 15, 2009 to Single, Saved.....and Struggling!

6 May 7, 2009
Reply by Chris Burke

"The sad thing is that this is very true. What makes it so bad also, is that often th…"

Rev. Kelvin "Besodeiah" Broadus replied Apr 13, 2009 to The Need for Accountable Leadership/Covering

44 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Bishop Michael B. Nesby

"I believe there is a great value of having someone to provide guidance, leadership,…"

Rev. Kelvin "Besodeiah" Broadus replied Apr 13, 2009 to The Need for Accountable Leadership/Covering

44 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Bishop Michael B. Nesby

"People hate for all kinds of reasons. Sometimes though, I think that people who part…"

Rev. Kelvin "Besodeiah" Broadus replied Apr 2, 2009 to GAYS IN THE CHURCH

32 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by newview

"Peace to you Moreh, You know I take that "you seem kind of young" statement as a co…"

Rev. Kelvin "Besodeiah" Broadus replied Apr 2, 2009 to

just now

"I dig what you're saying. :) Bless you man."

Rev. Kelvin "Besodeiah" Broadus replied Apr 2, 2009 to

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service