Rev. Kelvin "Besodeiah" Broadus's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"lol - I believe that in some cases it is. :) But, in theory it is supposed to be a d…"

Rev. Kelvin "Besodeiah" Broadus replied Apr 2, 2009 to What is an Honorary Doctorate Degree?

5 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.

"Man, we discussed this already... "Christians" or "Christianity" doesn't claim that…"

Rev. Kelvin "Besodeiah" Broadus replied Apr 2, 2009 to

just now

"In all honesty though, I never thought that people felt that the Sabbath was changed…"

Rev. Kelvin "Besodeiah" Broadus replied Mar 26, 2009 to

just now

"When people have worship service in the middle of the week, Bible studies on Mondays…"

Rev. Kelvin "Besodeiah" Broadus replied Mar 25, 2009 to

just now

"Side bar: The reason why the name Jesus never "sat right" with me is simple. If I w…"

Rev. Kelvin "Besodeiah" Broadus replied Mar 25, 2009 to Which Jesus/Yeshua Christ/YHWH are you following?

84 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"I agree. The message of Yeshua has become very twisted in America (and probably some…"

Rev. Kelvin "Besodeiah" Broadus replied Mar 20, 2009 to Which Jesus/Yeshua Christ/YHWH are you following?

84 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"I would take it that the professor (though I cannot speak for him) is trying to say…"

Rev. Kelvin "Besodeiah" Broadus replied Mar 17, 2009 to All things in the bible are not true.....

7 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by RevZ

"I post not to debate, but to make a comment of observation. It is clear that each pe…"

Rev. Kelvin "Besodeiah" Broadus replied Mar 17, 2009 to SHOULD WE ASK GENTILE BELIEVERS TO OBSERVE THE SABBATH?

26 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

"As far as pastoring for free, I see in scripture that you should not muzzle the ox,…"

Rev. Kelvin "Besodeiah" Broadus replied Mar 10, 2009 to Should a Pastor, Pastor a Church for free

1419 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service