Minister Lonnie D. Hampton's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Just because the pastor doesn't have a wife anymore, does not mean he's not sleeping…"

Minister Lonnie D. Hampton replied Sep 5, 2009 to

just now

"I have a simple answer to this situation. He (the pastor) and he (the husband) are o…"

Minister Lonnie D. Hampton replied Sep 5, 2009 to

just now

"Bro. Scott, I pray that God will open up your understanding and give you wisdom of w…"

Minister Lonnie D. Hampton replied Aug 28, 2009 to Pastors Warned After 'Horrific' Slaying

4 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Janice F. Ellington

"This is a senseless act of violence and it's of the devil."

Minister Lonnie D. Hampton replied Aug 27, 2009 to Pastors Warned After 'Horrific' Slaying

4 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Janice F. Ellington

"(Smiling) My brotha, You seem to dwell on suffering. I know what the word says about…"

Minister Lonnie D. Hampton replied Mar 16, 2009 to Should we accepting abuse in a relationship from other believers?

15 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Prophetess Pinki Moore

"My Brotha, I think you're looking over my whole point. I do see yours and agree to s…"

Minister Lonnie D. Hampton replied Mar 16, 2009 to Should we accepting abuse in a relationship from other believers?

15 Apr 17, 2010

"Man of God. I can appreciate your dedication and commitment to your wife. She should…"

Minister Lonnie D. Hampton replied Mar 15, 2009 to Should we accepting abuse in a relationship from other believers?

15 Apr 17, 2010

"My vows said the same thing. However, it also told me to love, honor and cherish her…"

Minister Lonnie D. Hampton replied Mar 14, 2009 to Should we accepting abuse in a relationship from other believers?

15 Apr 17, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service