God's Army's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, true. Soon government intrusion will force many underground when it comes to fr…"

God's Army replied Sep 28, 2009 to Home Churches are re-emerging....Seeing that this is how the first church was established why are so many people in Modern day churches opposed to home churches?

51 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by cherry

"True, I do believe that when the scripture says a hireling will flee it is not speak…"

God's Army replied Sep 28, 2009 to A PASTOR WITH A SHEPHERD'S HEART

4 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by God's Army

"Salvation is for all that will accept it however, once we decide to take this journe…"

God's Army replied Sep 28, 2009 to

just now

"You are not alone sister, I think this message is very important and should be share…"

God's Army replied Sep 28, 2009 to THE PASSION & URGENCY OF THE PEOPLE OF GOD

2 May 19, 2011
Reply by Evang. Bernidette Davis

"I do feel that women can have a very strong presence within the ministry which is ev…"

God's Army replied Sep 28, 2009 to WHY WOMEN RIGHTS IN THE CHURCH?(2)

22 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

"True, just wondering if the trend is a distraction or a way of producing more money."

God's Army replied Sep 28, 2009 to Should the Church accept Credit and Debit Cards

6 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Anthony

"No they were not...."

God's Army replied Sep 27, 2009 to WHY WOMEN RIGHTS IN THE CHURCH?(2)

22 Sep 29, 2009

"This seems to be too much like conducting a business rather than running a church."

God's Army replied Sep 27, 2009 to Should the Church accept Credit and Debit Cards

6 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Anthony

"No, the name of your denomination doesn't matter to God, but is a great way for thos…"

God's Army replied Sep 27, 2009 to Does the Name of Your Denomination Matter to God?

18 Oct 1, 2009

"As stated, home churches are not new and thus should not be rejected. I think that t…"

God's Army replied Sep 27, 2009 to Home Churches are re-emerging....Seeing that this is how the first church was established why are so many people in Modern day churches opposed to home churches?

51 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by cherry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service