WANZO BROWN's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Nobel Son, your cover is blown PATRICK FORBES.  Forbes is one of Apostle Howell' s l…"

WANZO BROWN replied Mar 1, 2012 to Sin in American Churches is a very touchy subject..Why is that?

37 May 17, 2012
Reply by shelly lawson

"I applaud you for only know what your granny told you.   No one hates you and no one…"

WANZO BROWN replied Mar 1, 2012 to Sin in American Churches is a very touchy subject..Why is that?

37 May 17, 2012
Reply by shelly lawson

"Look Patrick Forbes, Howell has never repented.  He was not repenting the other week…"

37 May 17, 2012
Reply by shelly lawson

"FORBES, stay out of grown folk business!  DON'T YOU HAVE A THIRD JOB TO GO TO?   Whe…"

37 May 17, 2012
Reply by shelly lawson

"That is just T.V.  I know the real Apostle Howell and he is a wolf in sheep clothing…"

WANZO BROWN replied Feb 16, 2012 to Sin in American Churches is a very touchy subject..Why is that?

37 May 17, 2012
Reply by shelly lawson

"Here is ignorance for you.  Being a minister (one of 60 made up preachers) and don't…"

WANZO BROWN replied Feb 16, 2012 to Sin in American Churches is a very touchy subject..Why is that?

37 May 17, 2012
Reply by shelly lawson

"I meant exactly what I said about Ronald D Howell Sr.  He is a liar and the truth is…"

37 May 17, 2012
Reply by shelly lawson

"They feel muzzuled because they lack the faith to trust in the God who called them i…"

37 May 17, 2012
Reply by shelly lawson

"This is a touchy subject for some of the clergy who preach one thing but live anothe…"

WANZO BROWN replied Nov 3, 2011 to Sin in American Churches is a very touchy subject..Why is that?

37 May 17, 2012
Reply by shelly lawson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service