Apostle, Roosevelt Riley's Discussions (132)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"Graves are also known as resting places. The evila nd wicked will be in a state of m…"

Apostle, Roosevelt Riley replied Aug 16, 2009 to WHEN A PERSON DIES DO HE OR SHE GOES TO HEAVEN/HELL

25 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

"You are attempting to bewitch God's people. I as an apostle rebuke you in the name o…"

Apostle, Roosevelt Riley replied Aug 5, 2009 to Should a Woman Be A Bishop or Apostle...?

91 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Apostle, Roosevelt Riley

"You are sharing foolishness and heresy. Though you are an apostle, God will judge yo…"

Apostle, Roosevelt Riley replied Aug 5, 2009 to Should a Woman Be A Bishop or Apostle...?

91 Aug 5, 2009

"God is good. One day, I would like to share that awesome experience talking and seei…"

Apostle, Roosevelt Riley replied Aug 4, 2009 to Should a Woman Be A Bishop or Apostle...?

91 Aug 5, 2009

"Minister Lee, what is wrong with you? Life is too short for you to be so dumb. You a…"

Apostle, Roosevelt Riley replied Aug 3, 2009 to Should a Woman Be A Bishop or Apostle...?

91 Aug 5, 2009

"The Holy Ghost has revealed the truth to me. Who taught you? A real man will not all…"

Apostle, Roosevelt Riley replied Aug 3, 2009 to Should a Woman Be A Bishop or Apostle...?

91 Aug 5, 2009

"You are not apostle, yet and may not never become one. An apostle rebukes disorder a…"

91 Aug 5, 2009

"You are so confused, so I will leave you in Satan's hands."

91 Aug 5, 2009

"How long have you been in the ministry? When leaders mislead others, then their judg…"

91 Aug 5, 2009

"Are you a real man? Did a woman raise you? By the way, Reverends and Doctors are not…"

Apostle, Roosevelt Riley replied Jul 31, 2009 to Should a Woman Be A Bishop or Apostle...?

91 Aug 5, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service