Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon's Discussions (230)

Discussions Replied To (217) Replies Latest Activity

"If you state you are bi-racial that will discredit your opinion in their eyes. They…"

Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon replied Dec 5, 2009 to WHO ARE YOU IF YOU ARE NOT WHO YOU CLAIM TO BE

31 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by newview

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel a good place to start"

Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon replied Dec 5, 2009 to Please explain the HISTORY OF THE BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES in this country

64 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

"this is what the falasha believe of their history"

Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon replied Dec 5, 2009 to Please explain the HISTORY OF THE BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES in this country

64 Dec 5, 2009

"The falasha came to Israel with Menelik who was the son of King Solomon and Sheba. I…"

64 Dec 5, 2009

"Like many uneducated early 20th century people, these star trek dressing sheep think…"

Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon replied Dec 5, 2009 to WHO ARE YOU IF YOU ARE NOT WHO YOU CLAIM TO BE

31 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by newview

"And genetics say you are a west african..history does too."

64 Dec 5, 2009

"Pat we all know their nationality. Just because they wake up one morning,start dres…"

Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon replied Dec 4, 2009 to Please explain the HISTORY OF THE BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES in this country

64 Dec 5, 2009

"Dude you came on here trying to sell stuff, and then got mad when none of us wanted…"

Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon replied Dec 4, 2009 to BLACK AMERICA - EVER BEEN INSIDE A COWARD'S DEN? - COME WITH ME.

19 Dec 5, 2009

"I see a cult full of self righteous Men who went to a place that welcomed them with…"

Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon replied Dec 4, 2009 to Please explain the HISTORY OF THE BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES in this country

64 Dec 5, 2009

"LOL I will when they stop the african hatred"

64 Dec 5, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service