Rabbi james byers's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Shalom Prophetess Elise, I did recieve your reply via e-mail, yes blood has been pou…"

Rabbi james byers replied Jun 26, 2009 to PLEASE HEAR HIM IN HIS OWN WORDS!

8 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Elise Thompson, Child of G-d

"Shalom Prophetess Elise Thomson The USA has turned it back on the commandments of Ya…"

Rabbi james byers replied Jun 25, 2009 to PLEASE HEAR HIM IN HIS OWN WORDS!

8 Jun 30, 2009

"Shalom Eric, There is a hidding place inside Yahshua, very intimate not everyone is…"

Rabbi james byers replied Jun 25, 2009 to PLEASE HEAR HIM IN HIS OWN WORDS!

8 Jun 30, 2009

"Well said"

Rabbi james byers replied May 17, 2009 to What is sin?

2 May 17, 2009
Reply by Rabbi james byers

"Shalom Trevor, Check out Nehemiah 8 after coming out of slavery the people was lead…"

Rabbi james byers replied Apr 2, 2009 to Spring Cleaning What Does God Say About It?

4 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by APOSTLE DR. CYNTHIA GARNETT

"Shalom AliYah, 1st when we look at this from the surface there are some hidden elem…"

Rabbi james byers replied Mar 12, 2009 to Why do I being a gentile need to follow the Mossaic Law?

115 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Tanisha Cook

"Shalom to all, One thing we can all agree on is that Satan has never changed his in…"

Rabbi james byers replied Mar 11, 2009 to Why do I being a gentile need to follow the Mossaic Law?

115 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Tanisha Cook

"Shalom Busby I would like to ask a question of you. Can you show me in black and whi…"

Rabbi james byers replied Mar 9, 2009 to Why do I being a gentile need to follow the Mossaic Law?

115 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Tanisha Cook

"Shalom to Rev Eric, I am glad to to have read the discussion that you posted on gent…"

Rabbi james byers replied Mar 5, 2009 to Why do I being a gentile need to follow the Mossaic Law?

115 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Tanisha Cook

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service