Enoch Mubarak's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Nowhere in the scriptures are you going to find where Jesus instructed us to look to…"

Enoch Mubarak replied Dec 5, 2009 to BLACK AMERICA - EVER BEEN INSIDE A COWARD'S DEN? - COME WITH ME.

19 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

"Dear sister Trica and all others It disheartens me that you learned individuals can…"

Enoch Mubarak replied Dec 5, 2009 to BLACK AMERICA - EVER BEEN INSIDE A COWARD'S DEN? - COME WITH ME.

19 Dec 5, 2009

"It does not require money to save the world it requires a change of heart. Courage i…"

Enoch Mubarak replied Dec 5, 2009 to If an Atheist had a plan to save the world would you mobilize your church to support it?

23 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by newview

"what must we 15,000 people on this forum do to be saved? Is there something we can r…"

19 Dec 5, 2009

"Actually Chaplain Pat Harris my original post is dated July 28, 2009 at 3:21pm and i…"

19 Dec 5, 2009

"Your reply is a juvenile demonstrative case and point of the representation that I s…"

Enoch Mubarak replied Dec 4, 2009 to BLACK AMERICA - EVER BEEN INSIDE A COWARD'S DEN? - COME WITH ME.

19 Dec 5, 2009

"Why is it that supposedly learned and educated individuals can not see nor think any…"

Enoch Mubarak replied Dec 4, 2009 to BLACK AMERICA - EVER BEEN INSIDE A COWARD'S DEN? - COME WITH ME.

19 Dec 5, 2009

"I do understand your individual position and feel your passion sister Tricia however…"

19 Dec 5, 2009

"Dear A.W. Bowman Those are not premises at all. A premise infers from one thing that…"

19 Dec 5, 2009

"Why bother with us over here? newview We are not nor can we be seperate and apart b…"

19 Dec 5, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service