Debra Jones Grant's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"It comes from "prosperity preachers" who are well known such as the television Evang…"

Debra Jones Grant replied Sep 29, 2010 to Preachers getting paid before PREACHING

39 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Monica Betts

""You are absolutely right sister"...We are no longer under the Law, but under grace,…"

Debra Jones Grant replied May 12, 2010 to PULPIT PIMPS!

2 May 13, 2010
Reply by A.W. Bowman

""Everyone that say's Lord, Lord is not worthy of Me"...Pharisee's and Scribes includ…"

Debra Jones Grant replied Apr 7, 2010 to Denominations & Religion

41 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"Found no humor in that, Bishop Jakes? "You got to be kidding"..."

Debra Jones Grant replied Mar 13, 2010 to Subject: FW: TD Jakes pulled over I was ...

6 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Debra Jones Grant

""Now, That's what I'm talking about." You preach the word Sister.!! Because of the t…"

Debra Jones Grant replied Mar 8, 2010 to SPIRITUAL WARFARE: FALSE PROPHETS, DEMONIC GUARDS & TERRITORIAL OPPOSITION - Part 2

1 Mar 8, 2010

"Satan is not gonna take his demise lying down, he will not quit. He will move agains…"

Debra Jones Grant replied Mar 5, 2010 to Pray About My Prophetic Dream

3 Mar 5, 2010

"The Missed spelled word in the first comment is, (leaving)"

Debra Jones Grant replied Feb 24, 2010 to Why Have People Stop Attending Church?

7 Feb 24, 2010

"People are living first of all because, "It's the word of God" (The falling away/Apo…"

Debra Jones Grant replied Feb 24, 2010 to Why Have People Stop Attending Church?

7 Feb 24, 2010

"Pastor Jones, I've known of situations where, the actions of a First Lady provoked y…"

Debra Jones Grant replied Feb 14, 2010 to Should negative actions by the First Lady affect the Pastor's job status or qualifications?

63 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Pastor Ray C. Jones

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service