Joseph Carey Jr.'s Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"Meaning when they believe scripture says one thing when it says another. How many pe…"

Joseph Carey Jr. replied Jul 6, 2010 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Yes the Bible is doctrine, but man has made his own interpretations of it and have m…"

Joseph Carey Jr. replied Jul 6, 2010 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"I dont think a few people have the Holy Ghost, but all believers dont accept the ful…"

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"This is exactly how I feel, Eric. The word tells us to not make graven images and ye…"

Joseph Carey Jr. replied Jul 6, 2010 to

just now

"As it has ben said in previous posts, Seminary training is good, but without the Hol…"

Joseph Carey Jr. replied Jul 5, 2010 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"That is true, but when it comes down to other languages and they group together male…"

Joseph Carey Jr. replied Jul 5, 2010 to Women pastors?..

23 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Min. Jenine Warren

"This is truly something you may have to seek God on for an answer, because many peop…"

Joseph Carey Jr. replied Jul 2, 2010 to Women pastors?..

23 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Min. Jenine Warren

"Yes, they will be dealt with and I just believe there are true servants of God who w…"

Joseph Carey Jr. replied Jun 30, 2010 to GOD IS GETTING RID OF BAD APPLES...

4 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Apostle, Roosevelt Riley

"A lot of the times God has usually sent a messenger or messengers to give them warni…"

Joseph Carey Jr. replied Jun 19, 2010 to How long do you think GOD will allow chruches to play church?

11 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Bosi Holmes

"WOW! Why have I never looked this up!? I knew this "apostolic sccession" came from t…"

Joseph Carey Jr. replied Jun 16, 2010 to The Five-Fold Ministry, Why Has The Church Forgotten Its Existence?

2 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Joseph Carey Jr.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service