Joseph Carey Jr.'s Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, okay, I didn't interpret the question correctly! Sorry! lol. Yeah, Jesus Christ…"

Joseph Carey Jr. replied Dec 3, 2011 to "TQ" (Trivia Question) "Who was the first to be called an "Apostle" before Jesus' resurrection?"

4 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Joseph Carey Jr.

"Yes. Peoplehave begun to think that what God has given to the church are "ranks" to…"

Joseph Carey Jr. replied Dec 1, 2011 to The Work -VS- A Title

9 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by A. J. Denny Elder

"Simon (Peter) was mentioned first on the list, paired with Andrew, his brother."

Joseph Carey Jr. replied Dec 1, 2011 to "TQ" (Trivia Question) "Who was the first to be called an "Apostle" before Jesus' resurrection?"

4 Dec 3, 2011

"Of Course God is first! Hey, I thought we were just talking about humans! But, I agr…"

Joseph Carey Jr. replied Dec 1, 2011 to "TQ" (Trivia Question) "Who was the first "Prophet" in the bible?"

23 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Minister Gaynell Hickman

"It is shown that he prophesied when he speaks of that a man will leave his father an…"

Joseph Carey Jr. replied Dec 1, 2011 to "TQ" (Trivia Question) "Who was the first "Prophet" in the bible?"

23 Dec 9, 2011

"That's fine.Enoch is mentioned in OT, yet his function was mentioend in NT. There is…"

23 Dec 9, 2011

"I already knew it; I always remember this story concerning this particular passage.…"

23 Dec 9, 2011

"Abraham is the first one named as a prophet (Genesis 20:7); yet, some say Adam becau…"

23 Dec 9, 2011

"Right, the others were only mentioned as gifts to the church."

Joseph Carey Jr. replied Nov 30, 2011 to The Gift of Prophecy is NOT foretelling the future.

10 Nov 30, 2011

"A lot of those books by Ignatius and other do not line up with God's true word. 1 Jo…"

Joseph Carey Jr. replied Nov 27, 2011 to Theory Removed: "The Catholic Church"

46 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Rev. Anthony R. Watson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service