keith's Discussions (113)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"MYBY, I agree with you as it relates to the tithe being the produce of the land. Th…"

keith replied Jan 7, 2010 to To tithe or not to tithe???

19 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by keith

"My last comment on this subject: Law of Marriage = Ge 2:24 Reaffirmed by Messiah Ma…"

keith replied Jan 6, 2010 to Polygamy... Is it scriptural, or does Yah forbid such?

201 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"Chaplain, This article essentially says The Most High approved of polygyny. Then th…"

keith replied Jan 6, 2010 to Polygamy... Is it scriptural, or does Yah forbid such?

201 Jan 7, 2010

"Read Judges ch 18, What was the levites punishment for idol worship? Answer=none."…"

keith replied Jan 5, 2010 to Polygamy... Is it scriptural, or does Yah forbid such?

201 Jan 7, 2010

"Trevor, These arguments are so flawed it will take me some time to respond to them.…"

keith replied Jan 5, 2010 to Polygamy... Is it scriptural, or does Yah forbid such?

201 Jan 7, 2010

"Well I guess my link did not work. Just copy and paste this then. http://www.tyndal…"

201 Jan 7, 2010

"James, Here again you provide no scripture. But I am glad to know how you feel on t…"

keith replied Jan 4, 2010 to To tithe or not to tithe???

19 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by keith

"Trevor read this link (hopefully it works) This is from Inston Brewer who agrees wit…"

keith replied Jan 4, 2010 to Polygamy... Is it scriptural, or does Yah forbid such?

201 Jan 7, 2010

"Here is a statement by someone who agrees with you (as it relates to polygyny being…"

keith replied Jan 4, 2010 to Polygamy... Is it scriptural, or does Yah forbid such?

201 Jan 7, 2010

"Trevor, I have already addressed your points. I will reprint my answers. The problem…"

201 Jan 7, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service