JAMONICA NILES's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks 4 that confirmation because i know that god has great things 4 me and i know…"

JAMONICA NILES replied Jul 6, 2009 to how do you bounce back from being saved and going through a divorce

14 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams

"well its not the desires of the flesh im worried about its mostly spirital ive gone…"

JAMONICA NILES replied Jul 6, 2009 to how do you bounce back from being saved and going through a divorce

14 Jul 10, 2010

"tyhank u very much 4 that .thats exactly how i feel being in a church where alot of…"

14 Jul 10, 2010

"SO WHY IS IT SO CONFUSING WHEN A WOMAN MOUNTS A PLATFORM IF ITS JUST PROCLAIMING"

JAMONICA NILES replied Jun 12, 2009 to WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PREACHING AND TEACHING

9 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by prophetess m. brignac

"I REALLY ENJOYED YOUR ANSWER YOU BROKE IT DOWN SO PLAINLY SO DO YOU THINK GOD ANNOIN…"

JAMONICA NILES replied Jun 12, 2009 to WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PREACHING AND TEACHING

9 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by prophetess m. brignac

"i enjoyed your answer because the very important thing is god said my people perish…"

JAMONICA NILES replied Jun 11, 2009 to church folks act like broke folks

39 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"i think the reason why church folks act like church folks is because if u dont apply…"

JAMONICA NILES replied Jun 11, 2009 to church folks act like broke folks

39 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service