Rev. Joyce Irvin Harris, M.Div.'s Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Brother Moreh, the answer to your question (which relates to my amended posting belo…"

Rev. Joyce Irvin Harris, M.Div. replied Apr 3, 2009 to Should a Pastor, Pastor a Church for free

1419 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

"If we truly believe that what God says through the Word "settles it", then we KNOW t…"

Rev. Joyce Irvin Harris, M.Div. replied Apr 3, 2009 to Should a Pastor, Pastor a Church for free

1419 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

"DON'T assume that you are "the Pastor" on Day One! On Day One you are entering into…"

Rev. Joyce Irvin Harris, M.Div. replied Apr 3, 2009 to New Pastors: Advice for the New Pastors: The what "to do's" and not "to do's" on Day One

208 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams

"I understand the use of CDs in a pastoral search process. It cuts down on having to…"

Rev. Joyce Irvin Harris, M.Div. replied Jan 7, 2009 to Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

"Rev. Jeff, you are out of line as you have gone from presenting a point of view to b…"

Rev. Joyce Irvin Harris, M.Div. replied Dec 13, 2008 to Is healing for today?

7 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Superintendent Elijah Marshall

"I beg to differ about women AND MEN desiring to bring sexy back. God created us sexu…"

Rev. Joyce Irvin Harris, M.Div. replied Nov 26, 2008 to Modesty doesn't have to be frumpy

2 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Rev. Joyce Irvin Harris, M.Div.

"Rev. Jeff, with respect, I call our attention to the difference between the Word bei…"

Rev. Joyce Irvin Harris, M.Div. replied Nov 26, 2008 to Is healing for today?

7 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Superintendent Elijah Marshall

"Obviously, I do not feel that the Black Greek-letter sororities and fraternities are…"

Rev. Joyce Irvin Harris, M.Div. replied Nov 24, 2008 to Are Sororities and Fraternities Contrary to the Word of God?

9 Jan 2, 2009

"Pastor Neal, thanks for the post! Now would you help a Sistah out...To the extent th…"

Rev. Joyce Irvin Harris, M.Div. replied Nov 24, 2008 to Are Sororities and Fraternities Contrary to the Word of God?

9 Jan 2, 2009

"Sister Marie... Thanks again for expanding on your position. You raise some common…"

Rev. Joyce Irvin Harris, M.Div. replied Nov 22, 2008 to Are Sororities and Fraternities Contrary to the Word of God?

9 Jan 2, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service