Pastor Rodrick Sweet,ThM's Discussions (339)

Discussions Replied To (332) Replies Latest Activity

"And you think that the stuff you call revelation does? If God is giving you and othe…"

Pastor Rodrick Sweet,ThM replied Oct 25, 2011 to Why is it important to have educational teachings as a young minister?

55 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

"I don't care if someone is ahead of me, that sound like something that come from the…"

Pastor Rodrick Sweet,ThM replied Oct 25, 2011 to Why is it important to have educational teachings as a young minister?

55 Mar 30, 2012

"I am not sure what you are talking about as to an attcak I did no such thing at you.…"

Pastor Rodrick Sweet,ThM replied Oct 25, 2011 to Bishops: Women who become...

108 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Rev. Anthony R. Watson

"Thank you! I never said that she was going to seminary, what I said was that she wou…"

55 Mar 30, 2012

"Brother, your line of questions make no sense. I do not have to give mony away to pr…"

55 Mar 30, 2012

"@ Dr. Watson: You are right, I guess I was hoping that he was a man of logic and rea…"

55 Mar 30, 2012

"Any ony that calls themself reconstuctonist Christian may not be Christain at all. T…"

Pastor Rodrick Sweet,ThM replied Oct 24, 2011 to Bishops: Women who become...

108 Nov 25, 2011

"Yes it does. All one needs to do is read Roman History this is a good start: http://…"

Pastor Rodrick Sweet,ThM replied Oct 24, 2011 to Bishops: Women who become...

108 Nov 25, 2011

"  Brother I can only speak for me. I do not think that I have all knowledge. What I…"

Pastor Rodrick Sweet,ThM replied Oct 24, 2011 to Why is it important to have educational teachings as a young minister?

55 Mar 30, 2012

"So then what is the problem then, If you understand the purpose of Seminaries why pu…"

Pastor Rodrick Sweet,ThM replied Oct 24, 2011 to Why is it important to have educational teachings as a young minister?

55 Mar 30, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service