Apostle Corrie V. Lanier's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"That is very true, only your choosing to obey God makes you chosen. But Gods Destiny…"

Apostle Corrie V. Lanier replied Jan 19, 2008 to Apostolic & Prophetic Succession

11 Jan 19, 2008
Reply by William Glass Jr

"Yall are taking this some where, yall keep dividing this. The anointing of the Fathe…"

Apostle Corrie V. Lanier replied Jan 18, 2008 to Apostolic & Prophetic Succession

11 Jan 19, 2008

"OK I like this, I hope others will look at this discussion and answer"

Apostle Corrie V. Lanier replied Jan 18, 2008 to Apostolic & Prophetic Succession

11 Jan 19, 2008

"Interesting Point, but can God choose a lineage of people to carry on an particular…"

Apostle Corrie V. Lanier replied Jan 17, 2008 to Apostolic & Prophetic Succession

11 Jan 19, 2008

"I like your answer, I wrote this blog because so many feel this way, matter of fact…"

Apostle Corrie V. Lanier replied Jan 17, 2008 to What happens when your world seems to be crushed over and over again and you have done all you can to stand

7 Jan 17, 2008
Reply by Apostle Corrie V. Lanier

"I like your answer, I wrote this blog because so many feel this way, matter of fact…"

Apostle Corrie V. Lanier replied Jan 17, 2008 to What happens when your world seems to be crushed over and over again and you have done all you can to stand

7 Jan 17, 2008

Apostle Corrie V. Lanier replied Jan 16, 2008 to What happens when your world seems to be crushed over and over again and you have done all you can to stand

7 Jan 17, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service