Pastor Hattie White-Hopkins's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"thxs...."

Pastor Hattie White-Hopkins replied Sep 10, 2011 to When you are Founder and Pastor...Is it wrong to refuse to take a salary but instead show the saints how to live by Faith?

5 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Pastor Hattie White-Hopkins

"Apostle Ford respectfully...  I think and I may be wrong, I stand to be corrected. B…"

Pastor Hattie White-Hopkins replied Aug 12, 2011 to Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

"I believe often times the heart of what is being said is miss interpreted, because m…"

Pastor Hattie White-Hopkins replied Aug 12, 2011 to Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

"You speaking truth ....."

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

"Amen....."

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

"Wow, now you know you better preach that pastor Ducreay.... Truth in it's rarest for…"

Pastor Hattie White-Hopkins replied Aug 11, 2011 to Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

"I had asked a question kinda of on the same path as this but didn't get many replies…"

Pastor Hattie White-Hopkins replied Sep 10, 2010 to Should a Pastor, Pastor a Church for free

1419 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

"I know this is not a very good subject to talk about ... but its real to me. I know…"

Pastor Hattie White-Hopkins replied Aug 10, 2010 to When you are Founder and Pastor...Is it wrong to refuse to take a salary but instead show the saints how to live by Faith?

5 Sep 10, 2011

"Wow, thank you A W Bowman, so much for that encouraging word. Today I found myself b…"

Pastor Hattie White-Hopkins replied Jul 30, 2010 to When you are Founder and Pastor...Is it wrong to refuse to take a salary but instead show the saints how to live by Faith?

5 Sep 10, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service