Pastor S. Jamont Flagg's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you 4 those encouraging words...This has been a while since I wrote this post.…"

Pastor S. Jamont Flagg replied Dec 8, 2009 to Called Off The Job Into Full-Time Ministry But BROKE!

15 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Bishop J.D. Martineau, M. Div.

"Bless you Man of God. I don't mean to be slow...lol But can you explain further to m…"

Pastor S. Jamont Flagg replied Oct 5, 2009 to Is the Church of Jesus the Christ Missional?

3 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"Man of God, I receive This in Jesus Name! S. Jamont Flagg, Pastor"

Pastor S. Jamont Flagg replied Jan 14, 2009 to Called Off The Job Into Full-Time Ministry But BROKE!

15 Dec 31, 2009

"Woman of God, All is well... I'm in transition and waiting for the process to end. M…"

Pastor S. Jamont Flagg replied Jan 13, 2009 to Called Off The Job Into Full-Time Ministry But BROKE!

15 Dec 31, 2009

"Thank You!"

Pastor S. Jamont Flagg replied Dec 27, 2008 to Sermon Titles

6 May 20, 2010
Reply by Min. LaMale Williams

"This was truly heart felt... Thank you very much.... P.S. Not looking for a hand ou…"

Pastor S. Jamont Flagg replied Dec 12, 2008 to Called Off The Job Into Full-Time Ministry But BROKE!

15 Dec 31, 2009

"Thank you sooooo Much for those encouraging words.... I've come too far to turn back…"

Pastor S. Jamont Flagg replied Dec 12, 2008 to Called Off The Job Into Full-Time Ministry But BROKE!

15 Dec 31, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service