Evangelist Regina B. Howard's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok"

Evangelist Regina B. Howard replied Oct 9, 2008 to Being Married and Working Together In Ministry, What are the Benefits?

58 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Minister M

"I guess we can say you are speaking for m experience and we appreciate your comment.…"

Evangelist Regina B. Howard replied Oct 9, 2008 to Being Married and Working Together In Ministry, What are the Benefits?

58 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Minister M

"Thanks so much for your input and I agree."

58 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Minister M

"I must say "God did it" for you!!! I'm sure it was overwhelming at first but I am su…"

Evangelist Regina B. Howard replied Sep 21, 2008 to Being Married and Working Together In Ministry, What are the Benefits?

58 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Minister M

"That means a lot to me. I believe when I started this discussion it was for someone…"

Evangelist Regina B. Howard replied Sep 21, 2008 to Being Married and Working Together In Ministry, What are the Benefits?

58 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Minister M

"Ok, "The Innergizer" has spoken. Wow!! you were so on point. We need to talk togethe…"

58 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Minister M

"Ok, now this is a good message. I have had a few conversations about the mustard see…"

58 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Minister M

"Kimberly, I totally agree with you and I believe that every couple that works togeth…"

58 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Minister M

"Thanks for such a detailed rsponse to this discussion"

58 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Minister M

"LaVa, I have been so busy and haven't had the chance to reply. You are so right. I…"

Evangelist Regina B. Howard replied Aug 4, 2008 to Being Married and Working Together In Ministry, What are the Benefits?

58 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Minister M

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service