Francis's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"James, there was no "reply to this" button after your last posting. Define old? Th…"

Francis replied Jun 1, 2009 to What of The NEW Covenant and NEW Convenant "Jew"(Believer)

23 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Francis

"There are many who know every "colored mark written on a dead tree", mere words reco…"

Francis replied Jun 1, 2009 to What of The NEW Covenant and NEW Convenant "Jew"(Believer)

23 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Francis

"If torah is truly written on the heart then there is no need for those "colored mark…"

23 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Francis

"So it is Spirit, not the "colored marks written on a dead tree"......."

23 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Francis

"Thank you for questioning. "But this shall be the NEW covenant that I will make wit…"

23 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Francis

"i appreciate your invitation, but i must humbly decline. Relationship, Family, YES!…"

Francis replied Jun 1, 2009 to

just now

"It is not rejection that causes me to lose focus it is acceptance that causes me to…"

Francis replied May 31, 2009 to

just now

"Thank you for your reply. However, it is difficult for me to accept that which rese…"

just now

"DISCLAIMER: The following is written concerning the religious systems of this wicked…"

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service