MINISTER LAWRENCE VICTOR's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"If you are an Evangelist, what bible do you preach from?????My God in heaven! Why pr…"

MINISTER LAWRENCE VICTOR replied Jun 8, 2012 to ARE THERE CONTRADICTIONS IN THE BIBLE?

53 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Mrs. Denise Jones

"Amen. That is so true Pastor King. Be blessed in our Lord Jesus Christ."

MINISTER LAWRENCE VICTOR replied Jun 8, 2012 to ARE THERE CONTRADICTIONS IN THE BIBLE?

53 Jun 11, 2012

"My question to those that believe that The Holy Bible have contradictions in it. Why…"

53 Jun 11, 2012

"Greetings Sister Denise! I LOVE the way you broke this message down, and sum it up,…"

53 Jun 11, 2012

"Amen Evangelist Alim! You are so right, be blessed my sister-n-CHRIST."

MINISTER LAWRENCE VICTOR replied Jun 8, 2012 to OLD TESTAMENT LAWS

3 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by MINISTER LAWRENCE VICTOR

"The answer is NO. The light that will be shed on this is THE LIVING WORD of GOD. Com…"

MINISTER LAWRENCE VICTOR replied Dec 17, 2010 to OLD TESTAMENT LAWS

3 Jun 8, 2012

"Praise The LORD Pastor newview!! You was right the first time. Why would GOD destroy…"

MINISTER LAWRENCE VICTOR replied Nov 30, 2010 to AMERICA THE SPIRITUAL BABYLON IN REVELATION!!!!!!!

5 Nov 30, 2010

"Praise The LORD Pastor newview! I hope and pray that you are having a great and GOD…"

MINISTER LAWRENCE VICTOR replied Nov 30, 2010 to AMERICA THE SPIRITUAL BABYLON IN REVELATION!!!!!!!

5 Nov 30, 2010

"Praise The LORD Pastor, I truly appreciate your insight when it come to the church(p…"

5 Nov 30, 2010

"From the (KJV) Holy Bible: 1 Thessalonians 4: 16-18. 16.) For the Lord himself shall…"

MINISTER LAWRENCE VICTOR replied Nov 28, 2010 to AMERICA THE SPIRITUAL BABYLON IN REVELATION!!!!!!!

5 Nov 30, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service