Rev. Stephen P. Samuel's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually, when I was in Seminary it was an exploration of various traditions, not ju…"

Rev. Stephen P. Samuel replied Oct 6, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Certainly the psalmist agrees with you, "One thing have I desired of the Lord, and t…"

Rev. Stephen P. Samuel replied Sep 24, 2008 to May The Lord Richly Bless His Daughters And Sons

1 Sep 24, 2008
Reply by Rev. Stephen P. Samuel

"Again, brother I have a question....I appreciate what you said about your father and…"

Rev. Stephen P. Samuel replied Sep 9, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Wait a minute, with all due respect, your profile said that your are the Senior Past…"

Rev. Stephen P. Samuel replied Sep 9, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"The scripture says that Jesus was "Scourged" which means whipped and then delivered…"

Rev. Stephen P. Samuel replied Apr 1, 2008 to “The Passion of Jesus”

4 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Rev Jeff

"Next time please read carefully before you reply: I said the "Prophetic Tradition" n…"

Rev. Stephen P. Samuel replied Apr 1, 2008 to JEREMIAH WRIGHT is all Right with me.... The Media ain't though!

15 May 14, 2008
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

"First of all, Why in the World is your picture so big in this discussion forum!? Sec…"

Rev. Stephen P. Samuel replied Mar 31, 2008 to JEREMIAH WRIGHT is all Right with me.... The Media ain't though!

15 May 14, 2008
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service