Minister Marilyn Bloodworth's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"This article blessed my soul. I happen to agree with the majority of what was said..…"

Minister Marilyn Bloodworth replied Nov 3, 2010 to Donnie McClurkin "Pimps in the Church"

31 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Apostle Paul Johnson Asamoah

"@Evangelist A. Titus. I Totally agree with you."

Minister Marilyn Bloodworth replied Mar 10, 2010 to Marriage and families out of order

10 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Minister Marilyn Bloodworth

"I am in total agreement with you..amen"

Minister Marilyn Bloodworth replied Jan 23, 2010 to My concern for this site - To all Preachers - Plese read!

18 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Sharon Oyekan, Psalmist

"Transparency, Greater anointing, staying rooted and ground in the word and on my kne…"

Minister Marilyn Bloodworth replied Jan 9, 2010 to 2010 Declaration

3 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Evangelist Thelma L. Howard

"Bro. Woods could not have said it better. I'll say this again. We have to live our l…"

Minister Marilyn Bloodworth replied Dec 29, 2009 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"You will know them by their fruit. Become fruit inspectors.It is so important to hav…"

Minister Marilyn Bloodworth replied Dec 27, 2009 to What does a "right" Church look like?

56 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by David E Maxwell

"Amen Amen Amen Amen i could not agree with you more. I 'm new to this site and I cou…"

Minister Marilyn Bloodworth replied Dec 23, 2009 to My concern for this site - To all Preachers - Plese read!

18 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Sharon Oyekan, Psalmist

"Because Leaders won't take a stand like they should. If Leadership would do what the…"

Minister Marilyn Bloodworth replied Dec 23, 2009 to why is sexual sin such a problem in the church

3 Dec 23, 2009

"Lift her up in prayer. And most of all if you know she loves the lord, and is truly…"

Minister Marilyn Bloodworth replied Dec 23, 2009 to Wise advice needed on marraige and ministry conflicts

5 Dec 23, 2009

"I agree with you.This network should be used to encourage and uplift ministry in the…"

Minister Marilyn Bloodworth replied Dec 23, 2009 to USING THIS SYSTEM FOR HOOKUPS!!!

3 Dec 23, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service