Apostle Prophet Per Einar and p's Discussions (6)

Discussions Started (6) Replies Latest Activity

Prophetic messages 11.1.2009. kl.14:15 to Prophet Per Einar Jensen

Prophetic messages 11.1.2009. kl.14:15 to Prophet Per Einar Jensen I am sitting in my office and read the Bible. So begins the Spirit and…

Started by Apostle Prophet Per Einar and p in Preaching and Teaching

0 Jan 12, 2009

1 Corinthians.13.-6 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

ST.John.chapter.15-15. 15:11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. 15:12 T…

1 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Angela Doreen

Thus saith the Lord rest,rest my children. I the Lord God give you rest .God Speaks to me prophet Per Einar

Ezsekiel 34. 34:15 I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord GOD. P.salm 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in gr…

0 Jan 8, 2009

Jesus Christ will heal you,prise to Lord.read p.salm 103:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; isaiah 54.5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for o

Deare friend Jesus Christ Love you and will help you without area in problem you have. Jesus Christ will heal you,prise to Lord.read p.salm…

0 Jan 5, 2009

Jesus Christ will heal you,prise to Lord.read p.salm 103:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; isaiah 54.5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for o

Jesus Christ will heal you,prise to Lord.read p.salm 103:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; isaiah 54.5 Bu…

0 Jan 5, 2009

Prophet, Prophetesse, Apostles, Pastors, Teacher, Evangelis, you are choosen of God, gift from God to the church. You are chosen before this world was created.

Prophet, Prophetesse, Apostles, Pastors, Teacher, Evangelis, you are choosen of God, gift from God to the church. You are chosen before thi…

0 Jan 5, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service