Ashley's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Let me first start by stating that the gospel is not for sale. The message that is m…"

Ashley replied Jul 13, 2010 to Should a Pastor, Pastor a Church for free

1419 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

"It has to be done in love. I agree with what has been spoken about. I was in a job w…"

Ashley replied Jan 1, 2009 to Homosexuality in the House(The Church House) When Are the Saints Going to Speak Out and How

4 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"I am believing God to take me to new heights and depths in Him and bring about great…"

Ashley replied Jan 1, 2009 to What are you believing God to do in 2009?

1 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Ashley

"Thank you Rev. Luckett for those comments. We discussed some of the same things. The…"

Ashley replied Dec 15, 2008 to How to respond to young adults concerning current rappers.

4 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

"My pastor was trained in seminary, but always says that you can go anywhere you want…"

Ashley replied Dec 15, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"This is one person's comment and that is how it is. However, when you know what God'…"

Ashley replied Dec 12, 2008 to Homosexuality in the House(The Church House) When Are the Saints Going to Speak Out and How

4 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"This is a good post and I needed to read it because a comment was posted that it doe…"

Ashley replied Dec 12, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service