Minister Gerald Palmer's Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"Apostle Hood I pray for our people daily. You say homosexuality is rampant in our ch…"

Minister Gerald Palmer replied Jan 12, 2009 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Jeffery Harris Sodom and Gomorrah is about sexual behavior and not sexual orientatio…"

Minister Gerald Palmer replied Jan 12, 2009 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Stanley stated "Its time for us to engage in the casting out of sexual demonic force…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Tee you stated "That word, my dear minister means 'to get intimate with' or ' to hav…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Homophobia is a strange word. Although it ends with phobia it has more to do with fe…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"No one chooses to be homosexual just like none of us chooses to be heterosexual. Why…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Very well written piece!! As one who fears the direction that the institution we lov…"

Minister Gerald Palmer replied Nov 26, 2008 to ARE BLACK PREACHERS IN TROUBLE?

2 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by lorenzo neal

"You lost me when you said Focus on the Family; they have nothing for African America…"

Minister Gerald Palmer replied Nov 15, 2008 to Election 2008: Who is the best candidate?

114 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Thank you Sir but I thought that you were done. Peace and Blessings Minister Geral…"

Minister Gerald Palmer replied Oct 27, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"I have no idea where you got this ill written and misinformed thesis but it is wrong…"

Minister Gerald Palmer replied Oct 18, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service