Minister Gerald Palmer's Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"Elder Harvey what is the context of this scripture? I know you didn't write this scr…"

Minister Gerald Palmer replied Oct 9, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

""To see this any other way than you already do will disturb your very foundation" M…"

Minister Gerald Palmer replied Oct 8, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Sexual behavior and sexual orientation are two different things. And rape is about p…"

Minister Gerald Palmer replied Sep 27, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"Although you say it is God's Words it is your misuse of the scriptures. "same-sex m…"

Minister Gerald Palmer replied May 12, 2008 to The Issue of Homosexuality

4 May 14, 2008
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

"What does God say about homosexuality? “God says a lot about homosexuality, well, b…"

Minister Gerald Palmer replied May 10, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"I did a Google search for the words, "black church" and all my eyes saw was the name…"

Minister Gerald Palmer replied May 9, 2008 to JEREMIAH WRIGHT is all Right with me.... The Media ain't though!

15 May 14, 2008

"Awesome words!!!!"

Minister Gerald Palmer replied May 9, 2008 to JEREMIAH WRIGHT is all Right with me.... The Media ain't though!

15 May 14, 2008

"Good points and I do agree with you on the not beating them down. And truly I wish t…"

Minister Gerald Palmer replied May 9, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"You are homophobic my brother and misguided, Sodom and Gomorah had nothing to do wit…"

Minister Gerald Palmer replied May 9, 2008 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

"We should accept the homosexual and love the homosexual. Truth be told we have homos…"

580 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by craig ward

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service